Nashville, TN -- Rural Rhythm Records is proud to announce multiple new single releases and key tracks on our new Fresh Cuts and Key Tracks. This exciting radio compilation disc has been mailed to radio stations and is also now available at AirplayDirect.com.
FRESH CUTS include:
- 1. “Long Haul Trucking Man” – American Drive (2:28)
- “Long Haul Trucking Man” was written by Dwight McCall and includes the talents of: Rickey Wasson (Harmony Vocals, Guitar); Dwight McCall (Lead/Harmony Vocals, Mandolin); Justin Jenkins (Banjo); Matt DeSpain (Resonator Guitar); Kyle Perkins (Acoustic Bass).
Rural Rhythm Records is proud to announce the formation of this new band, American Drive, and their upcoming self-titled debut album releasing in October. This high octane bluegrass band includes group members of J.D. Crowe & The New South who are carrying on now that J.D. Crowe has announced his retirement.
American Drive’s self-titled album features their first single “Long Haul Trucking Man” which will be performed live for the first time at the 2012 IBMA Convention during their Official Showcase performance in front of hundreds of radio programmers, press and media people, talent buyers and other industry VIP’s.
American Drive’s journey starts here with this incredible new Bluegrass veteran band and their debut album which will surely lead them riding fast up the charts and straight to the hearts of many bluegrass fans.
From the album American Drive (RUR-1108)
- 2. “Still Standing” – The Roys *(2:40)
- “Still Standing” is an inspirational song about finding strength during difficult times and written by Lee and Elaine Roy. It includes the talents of: Elaine Roy (Lead, Harmony Vocals); Lee Roy (Harmony Vocals); Andy Leftwich (Mandolin, Fiddle); Justin Moses (Banjo); Randy Kohrs (Dobro); Mark Fain (Bass)
The Roys hit the ground running ever since the release of their first Rural Rhythm album, Lonesome Whistle in 2011 which debuted at #7 on the Billboard Top 10 Bluegrass Album chart and included two chart topping singles and popular music videos with “Coal Minin’ Man” and “Trailblazer”.
“Still Standing” is the first single release from their August 28, 2012 album, NEW DAY DAWNING, a highly anticipated follow-up album containing 7 new songs. 2011 & 2012 have been banner years for The Roys and with this new album release, they will be making many new fans as they expand their fan base through this new music, bigger concert venues and much more TV exposure.
From the upcoming album New Day Dawning (RUR-1105).
- 3. “She’s Out of Here” – Darrell Webb Band (2:40)
- This single written by Darrell Webb and Jeff Barbra includes the talents of: Darrell Webb
(Lead Vocals, Mandolin; Jake Joines (Resonator Guitar); Jared Hensley (Acoustic Guitar, Harmony Vocals); Jeremy Arrowood (Acoustic Bass, Harmony Vocals); Chris Wade ( Banjo).
Breaking Down the Barriers is the second Rural Rhythm Records album release by the Darrell Webb Band. Produced by Jim VanCleve (Mountain Heart), the album can be described as edgy, but true to its roots!
“She’s Out Of Here” is the first single from Breaking Down the Barriers and should put the Darrell Webb Band back on top of the Bluegrass Charts as their appeared many times over the past few years with their 2010 debut album BLOODLINE.
From the upcoming album Breaking Down the Barriers (RUR-1104)
- 4. “River of Regret” – Mark Houser (2:56)
- “River of Regret” was written by Mark Houser, Arlo Gilliam, and Carrie Hassler. The song includes the talents of: Mark Houser (Lead Vocals, Guitar); Cody Kilby (Guitar, Banjo); Andy Leftwich (Fiddle, Mandolin); Barry Bales (Bass); Scotty Sanders (Dobro); Paul Brewster & Dawn Sears (Harmony Vocals).
Rural Rhythm Records and sister publishing company Sage Brush Music jointly presents the music of Bluegrass & Country hit songwriter Mark Houser. Mark’s songs have topped the Bluegrass charts with “Seven Miles From Wichita” by Rural Rhythm artist Carrie Hassler, and he first received Country acclaim with “God Only Knows” by Curb Records artist Rodney Atkins. Houser wrote many songs with Rodney Atkins including six on the developmental project that landed Atkins a major label recording contract with Curb Records.
“River of Regret” is from Mark Houser’s upcoming September 2012 album, Uneven Road, and contains 12 powerful songs written or co-written by Mark Houser. This exciting new project showcases his distinctive vocals and features many of today’s top Bluegrass artists including; Rhonda Vincent, Andy Leftwich (fiddle), Cody Kilby, Barry Bales, Cory Walker, Scotty Sanders and more. The album was co-produced by Houser and Little River Band guitarist Rich Herring.
From the upcoming album Uneven Road (RUR-1107)
- 1. “Real Good Way To Lose” – Audie Blaylock & Redline (3:03)
- “Real Good Way To Lose” was written by Josh Shilling and Jon Weisberger) and includes the talents of: Audie Blaylock (Lead Vocal, Guitar); Jesse Brock (Mandolin); Patrick McAvinue (Fiddle); Russ Carson (Banjo); Jason Moore (Bass). The album was Produced by Audie Blaylock.
This hot new single is from Audie Blaylock & Redline’s current album Hard Country.
From the album Hard Country (RUR-1100)
- 2. “Dirt Road Heartache” – Marty Raybon (2:59)
- “Dirt Road Heartache” was written by Melissa Pierce and Jerry Salley) and includes the talents of: Marty Raybon (Lead Vocal); Tim Raybon (Harmony Vocal); Justin MosesOSES (Banjo, Mandolin, Fiddle, Dobro); Kenny Smith (Guitar); Mark Fain (Bass). The album was Produced by Marty Raybon.
This chart topping single is from the album Southern Roots & Branches (RUR-1097)
As a reminder to radio stations worldwide, Rural Rhythm’s music is also available to you at http://AirplayDirect.com/